About Me

 

About Me


Hi and welcome to this journey! 😍

My name is Cecile, a young Cameroonian amateur and passionate about cooking. At a very early age, I had the chance to learn my country’s modern and traditional culinary cogs and techniques alongside my grandmother, my mother, and all my female elders. I have also had the immense privilege of learning from culinary chefs from different countries of the continent.

 In addition to these opportunities which have increased my expertise, I learn new recipes and secrets of African cuisine on a daily basis thanks to the international context I find myself in.

I have been able to see the cross-cultural similarities, the tricks, and shortcuts to get better results even outside your own home country.

Let’s discover them together!😉🍵😋

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The concept

SUYA / SOYA

OKRA SOUP / SAUCE GOMBO